Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sauder Storage Cabinet - Ebony Ash

Sauder Storage Cabinet - Ebony Ashi have purchased many items from sauder in the past... in fact i have a cabinet just like this one that i bought about five years ago... it is a really well made cabinet... this one is not well made however... the package arrived in good shape but the cabinet inside had numerous scratches and chips...and i was suprised that the handles are made of plastic... i have bought many desks and cabinets from sauder in the past and have taken them apart and put them back together again... this one however would never stand a move.. many of the screws just did not tighten up.. its like they were all stripped.. there must be different grades of engineered wood... my other sauder products even though they are also engineered wood are solid and hold the screws well.... this one however seems to be much softer wood.... (hence the stripped screws)so... i have to say if a friend of mine asked.... i would tell them not to buy this product.. Ebony Ash Storage Cabinet Ebony Ash Finish

I bought this storage cabinet because we have way too many cleaning products and we also like to buy in bulk. I got tired of looking at my kitchen full of bottles everywhere and had no counter space. It took me an hour and half to put this together. I have this in my livingroom because my kitchen is way too tiny. So, the fact that this is in black makes this fit in the livingroom perfectly.It really doesn't look like a typical pantry even though that's what I use it for. I was even able to store all of my stock of vitamins, shampoos, conditioners and a 30 pack of toilet paper.(Yes, I'm a pack rat.) I used to buy very expensive furniture, but with having kids, I got tired of furniture being damaged and having to replace it. This product is inexpensive and does the job well. Plus I was able to do it by myself. I had to lift the doors up with my foot to be able to attach the hinges, and the directions were simple. I only used a screw driver and a hammer. The box it came in was very heavy. So I had to open it and remove it piece by piece. I think this would look great in an office for paperwork or supplies or even in a bedroom to place folded clothes.

Buy Sauder Storage Cabinet - Ebony Ash Now

This was a really good purchase. After getting one, I purchased another. It was fairly easy to put together. Like another reviewer though, a couple of the pieces of wood were chipped but it can easily be fixed with a little black paint but it's hardly noticeable so I didn't bother. If taken care of properly, it should last many years. It makes a good pantry and can hold a lot.

Read Best Reviews of Sauder Storage Cabinet - Ebony Ash Here

It's a little difficult to put together but it has step by step directions. It's rather heavy. But once it's full it stays in place and it doesn't move. I really like it because it has several different sections to put things and the shelves are adjustable. I'm very happy with it. If I had more room in the house, I would get another one. It's also very affordable. -Darlene

Want Sauder Storage Cabinet - Ebony Ash Discount?

I love the extra storage space this provides and I would give it 5 stars except one of the boards arrived damaged. It had to be damaged in factory because it was located inside all the other boards. This is a very heavy package and you will want to have two people to move it in package and once it's put together. I would recommend putting this together in the room you will place this it in.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment