Monday, February 10, 2014

Shelf Steel Wire Shelving Kit Size: 54"

Shelf Steel Wire Shelving Kit Size: 54'This is what I expected, not a great quality product but worth the price you pay. When I received the shipment it was not packed very well so one of the shelves had a bend in the metal but I hammered that out and started putting it together. I use this one in my bedroom for storage of boxes. It works perfectly for me, it is a little short but for me that was perfect because the area I was putting it in didn't have a large amount of space from floor to ceiling. If you are looking for a cheaper but yet sturdy shelving unit then I would recommend this. The shipping was very speedy and I received it in a very timely fashion.

it was easy to put together, but the shipping price was a bit much.

other than that, it's pretty basic for storing your stuff.

Buy Shelf Steel Wire Shelving Kit Size: 54" Now

The Shelving kit is well made and easy to set up. A great value!

Read Best Reviews of Shelf Steel Wire Shelving Kit Size: 54" Here

The storage rack was smaller than I expected but very sturdy and ended up being the right size for the space I placed it in. It is very easy to put together. One person can do it and no tools needed. It is a great item and would buy it again if I need another one.

Want Shelf Steel Wire Shelving Kit Size: 54" Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment