Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stainless Steel Floating Shelf

Stainless Steel Floating Shelf Size: 36'I ordered 3 of them and they were easy to install except the 1 shelf bracket was put together backwards. It was rivoted together so we had to cut the rivots and attach it to the other side with bolts in order to install it. I would have returned it for an exchange but we wanted to get them installed that day and it wasn't that difficult to fix. I just think for the price we paid, they should have been made correctly. That being said though, the shelves themselves are beautiful and the bracket is very heavy duty and I would have given it 5 stars if it wouldn't have been for the one that was assembled incorrectly.

The shelve was just as expected beautiful , too expensive but it's the only one out there that's chunky, so that was fine, but it didn't fit in my space so I returned it, I've had nothing but problems and they want to keep my 300 dollars saying the shelve got damaged, I pulled it out of the box it didn't fit I put it back in and shipped it back. So now they are saying I removed a covering that wasn't on it, ups must of mishandled it, so buyer beware,

Buy Stainless Steel Floating Shelf Now

No comments:

Post a Comment