Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Modern Shelf Bracket, Satin Nickel #250597

Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Modern Shelf Bracket, Satin Nickel #250597I am totally in LOVE with these shelf brackets...they provide just the look I was going for in my art studio. I wanted something with an Art Deco feel to it and these brackets fit the bill perfectly. Not only are they the absolute best design, the craftsmanship is well above what I have found locally. They are very sturdy, the brush nickel finish adds a touch of elegance and they come ready-to-install. If you are looking for simply amazing shelf brackets at a reasonable price, look no further.

I purchased six of these for the installation of three 36" shelves over a toilet when I remodeled my bathroom.

These brackets are made of heavy gauge metal, welded, and are extremely strong. The finish looks very good. The satin nickel is a little darker than the brushed chrome that I used for some other items, but blends well.

These look especially good with the dark mahogany stain on the shelves.

Buy Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Modern Shelf Bracket, Satin Nickel #250597 Now

Used 2 of these to make a breakfast bar and they are holding up well...look great, strong, great value

Read Best Reviews of Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Modern Shelf Bracket, Satin Nickel #250597 Here

The product went well as an accessory to our bathroom fixture. Seems over priced. Don't have more to say just filling in required space

Want Stanley Hardware 7-by-8-Inch Modern Shelf Bracket, Satin Nickel #250597 Discount?

I loved the style and was not let down by the quality. You can't go wrong with the price either.

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment