Monday, February 3, 2014

TRINITY EcoStorage™ 3-Tier NSF Chrome Cart

TRINITY EcoStorage™ 3-Tier NSF Chrome CartAfter two service carts, one wood and one plastic, I have found one that is strong and durable to meet my needs and at a price comporable the the less well made carts. I expect years of service from this item as I have received from stainless steel storage shelves manufactured by the same company.

These carts (I bought 2) are just awesome! The quality far exceeded my expectations. I use them for art supplies in my home studio and the studio where I teach art classes and they have made life so much easier! They are sturdy,and the wheels work extremely well on carpets or hard floors. The price was good, but the shipping was kind of high which rather negated the reasonable price. Other than that, I couldn't be happier with the carts!!

Buy TRINITY EcoStorage™ 3-Tier NSF Chrome Cart Now

I was surprised how easy it was to install it. At first I was hesitant to order it because I was not sure if this is what I wanted. I was very happy with this product when I installed it. Exactly what I was looking for and met all my expectations.

Read Best Reviews of TRINITY EcoStorage™ 3-Tier NSF Chrome Cart Here

I user to have a carpeted floor but then, I had an old, small bookcase that was looking to fall to bits. I kept things like Q-tips and medicines on it, but things kept falling off when the medical aides moved it to let me get in and out of bed. Then we changed to a wooden floor for my room, and I was worried that the bookcase would scratch the new floor.

Given that this cart has shelves twice as deep as my bookcase, it seemed like a no-brainer. I could now keep my current books next to my bed, rather than having the aide bring me a couple each night. Also, the tires appeared to be made of a thick rubber, unlike the over-bed trays that had plastic wheels that kept on getting locked.

When it came, my wife assembled it in 20 minutes, without drama. It was everything we'd hoped for, easy to move and a rigid frame. It rolled well over the floor, and the contents of the shelves didn't look like they'd fall out.

After having this for more than a week, I can recommend it. Yes, it's twice the price of the cheapest over-bed trays, but the whole thing seems much sturdier. And of course having a large chrome cart makes my room look better.

The only I wish it came with would be some plastic shelves with a small lip. So far, we've had no problems with anything falling through the mesh shelves, but it could happen, and we don't keep pens or other small things on it.

However, it's made the aides and my life considerably easier. From what I've seen of similar products in hospitals, this is up to that standard. And of course, you don't need it just for healthcare. Anywhere you need mobile storage, this will do the trick.

Want TRINITY EcoStorage™ 3-Tier NSF Chrome Cart Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment