Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf White

Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf WhiteI spent weeks trying to find the right shelf and this appears to fit the bill. I have a gas fireplace in which I hung my flat screen over. However, there was no place to set the center speaker unless I put up a shelf.

I've had the shelf up for about six months now and it's still pretty solid. The only thing is that you have to make sure that the tongue gets into the groove on the backside or else you'll have an accident like the other reviewer. One hint is to not fully seat the hangers flush with the wall. The reason being is that the edge of the hangers are flush with the backside of the shelf (which isn't a problem). However, have you ever seen a truly flat wall? If you don't fully seat the hangers to be tight against the wall, then that will leave a little space for the tongues to fit perfectly into the grooves.

When I received this shelf I was quite pleased at the way it looked. However, upon looking through the box, there were no directions for installation. After reviewing the hardware supplied, it seemed easy enough to install (and it was), however, the shelf has a groove which simply sits on two blocks of wood that are screwed to the wall. It is secure enough if no one goes near it, however, I was concerned that if someone accidently knocked into the shelf it would just release and fall off the wall. Well, my concerns were well-founded...I hit the corner of the shelf with my arm and it fell and almost broke my toe. I have other shelves from different manufacturers that have keyhole hardware supplied and these shelves are stable and secure. I am very disappointed with this item and for safety reasons would not recommend this purchase. As soon as I find an appropriate box, I will be returning it.

Buy Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf White Now

Nice shelf. Perfect in any room. Didn't work out for what I purchased it for. Will work in another room.

Read Best Reviews of Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf White Here

Great product, right price. The mounting system is a little cheesy but works and installs quickly. Nothing more to say but the

Amazon system requires a minimum word count.

Want Welland 48 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf White Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment