Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Wood Corner Shelf Rack - Cherry Brown Finish

Wood Corner Shelf Rack - Cherry Brown FinishThis corner cabinet is just beautiful and looks like it cost more than it actually did. This item was free shipping and tax free. The cherry color is rich and a beautiful shade. We are very pleased with this item.

This unit is perfect for a corner. could be alittle sturdier. i would recommend it to a friend. nice size for pictures and figurines

Buy Wood Corner Shelf Rack - Cherry Brown Finish Now

I love the corner shelf but we were missing parts and I contacted the maker of the product. They asked for a picture of the part that was missing so we sent that. Have heard nothing back. I hope they make it right.

Read Best Reviews of Wood Corner Shelf Rack - Cherry Brown Finish Here

This item was just as described. Love it! I have received many compliments on it. I finally have a place for all my knick knacks!

Want Wood Corner Shelf Rack - Cherry Brown Finish Discount?

We were looking for a corner unit and found this. It was easy to assemble. It looks good in the room.

Save 66% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment