Saturday, March 22, 2014

Convenience Concepts Northfield Bookcase Console Table

Convenience Concepts Northfield Bookcase Console TableI have purchased and assembled literally dozens of similar items over the years. In terms of quality, this piece of junk rates at the bottom. The fastening hardware was flimsy, and pretty much made it impossible to properly assemble the bookcase. I tried everything, and I have quite an adequate selection of tools available, but there was no way that this unit was ever going to be satisfactory. So, I packed it back up and returned it.

A simple design and constructed product that looks good and is very sturdy. It fit perfectly where I needed it to go, which is why I chose it, and I've been very pleased with it.

It looks very good for what it is.

Buy Convenience Concepts Northfield Bookcase Console Table Now

No comments:

Post a Comment