Saturday, March 8, 2014

Corner TV Cart

Home Source Industries TIF00124 TV Cart with Assorted Storage Solutions, BlackThe product arrived on time. When I opened the box and started assembling the particle board pieces, a few of them were cracked. The instructions for assembly are only good for people who assemble furniture often. There is basically zero instruction. Once I completed the assembly, I noticed that the two spaces for DVD/CD's were too narrow and there is no room to slide the cases into the built-in plastic shelves. Therefore, nothing can be stored horizontally. This was not architectured properly and I would return it if it was worth my time. Putting it together wasted enough time. I will be getting rid of it on the curb and taking a $90 loss.

I bought this tv cart based on its functionality and the Home Source name( I have a Home Source computer desk and a hutch which are the best I've ever owned and very solidly built too). It was easy to build but its not constructed solidly; it over-uses the wooden dowel connectors and lacks the locking screw connectors...in short it sort of wobbles...but since its not meant to move it works for me but this is not an endorsement. Its been said that the cd/dvd holders are too small, I dont know it wasn't a need for me. The adjustable shelf is among the worst I've owned; the holes meant to hold the metal supports are too wide and with the wobbling it fell twice while positioning the cart.

Buy Corner TV Cart Now

This was exactly what we needed for our teenage son's room. The quality was good for the price. Happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Corner TV Cart Here

remove them I think it is very durable and will work for me well. item arrived on time and with little damage

Want Corner TV Cart Discount?

Our bedroom TV is mounted in the corner, this stand went perfectly underneath it. Assembly time was minimal and has a nice black finish

Save 70% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment