Thursday, March 13, 2014

Duck Smooth Top Easy Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner, White

Duck 530336 Smooth Top Easy Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner, 10-Square Feet 12-Inch Wide, WhiteI have these brand of liners on all of my shelves in my house. I love them. They stay put and are easy to clean. Another reviewer stated that he liked the liners as well but recommended purchasing them elsewhere such as Wal-Mart. I have to agree. Amazon charges about 50% more. I purchased my original liners from Amazon but this time I went to Duck brand's website and they recommended for online purchases to use MyBrands website who is their official authorized online dealer for their products. I ordered from MyBrands.com and, even with shipping, saved over 50% from Amazon's price. Note that I feel these liners are so good that even if I still had to pay Amazon's ridiculously high price, I would.

This shelf paper is very easy to install. It is slightly cushioned and lays flat, even in the corners. You can run your scissors along the tiny lines ingrained into the rubbery material so that your cuts are straight and not wavy. I did several cupboards in my kitchen in very little time. I bought this paper a couple of years ago and wanted to use it again but couldn't find it locally so I placed my order online. I would recommend it highly.

Buy Duck Smooth Top Easy Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner, White Now

I loved this product. Unfortunately the tenants who lived at my place previously put contact paper down and I can't get the sticky off of all areas. As a solution I purchased this shelf liner. I lined all of my shelves and my drawers in the kitchen with it. It worked perfectly. The rubber on the bottom keeps the lining from sliding but it's nice and smooth on top so it's easy to take things in and out. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Read Best Reviews of Duck Smooth Top Easy Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner, White Here

This is the only shelf liner I will use! The bottom side grips the shelf, keeping the liner in place. The top side is smooth, so dishes or groceries can slide on it. Perfect! AND washable besides!

Want Duck Smooth Top Easy Non-Adhesive Shelf Liner, White Discount?

I'm very happy with this liner. They look really nice and durable, have a gripped bottom side and smooth top. I like the simple white color on that one, it looks clean without suspicion, and if it gets dirty I am confident that it will be extremely easy to wipe clean.

I wish they had a jumbo roll size, as they have for the other smaller liner (http://www.amazon.com/Duck-855145-Non-Adhesive-20-Square-12-Inch/dp/B0027P9516/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1359906207&sr=8-8&keywords=liner). The smaller 12 in width fits my smaller kitchen and bathroom cabinets. The larger 20 in width fits better some of my deeper cabinets.

The roll is 20 inch wide and 6 feet long (resulting in a area of 10 square feet), so if you need more than 6 feet, get more rolls.

Before buying on amazon, I checked home depot and target but they only had another brand which I didn't trust. The Walmart next to where I live didn't carry them either. I checked mybrands.com as advised by other reviewers, however they only let you buy each type of rolls in quantity of 2, and add shipping cost and taxes. Since I didn't need many rolls, it turns out that Amazon prime was cheaper for my needs, but if you need more rolls mybrands may be cheaper.

Also, the liner is kind of textured at the bottom which helps cutting them to size easily, but I still recommend to use a ruler if you can. Sometimes the lines of the texture are not exactly perpendicular to the roll side.

Would definitely buy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment