Sunday, March 30, 2014

Nexxt FN16816-1 Pinot Series Black Wine Glass Rack, 6 Glass

Nexxt FN16816-1 Pinot Series Black Wine Glass Rack, 6 GlassThe shelf is very nice and fits very well into my kitchen decor. I do like the looks of this and it is very sturdy. The biggest problem for me were the wall anchors they included in the box. They didn't quite work for me. I ended up using my own anchors. I think the price was a little bloated for what I received though. Reasonably this should've been priced around $35 not $50.

looks great in my kitchen! i wouldn't suggest balloon shaped wine glasses. i bought tall red and balloon black glasses. if all 6 were balloon, it would be too crammed.

Buy Nexxt FN16816-1 Pinot Series Black Wine Glass Rack, 6 Glass Now

great accent piece, holds wine glasses and bottles of wine, great price, sturdy, highly recommend

Read Best Reviews of Nexxt FN16816-1 Pinot Series Black Wine Glass Rack, 6 Glass Here

got this item quickly, put it up and really like it! Great for display of wines and glasses.

Want Nexxt FN16816-1 Pinot Series Black Wine Glass Rack, 6 Glass Discount?

This wine glass holder was the perfect size for where I needed it, but after receiving 4 damaged ones I gave up. So now I'm going to sand the damaged finish off and repaint it. I will say that Amazon customer service is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment