Thursday, March 27, 2014

Proman Floor Cabinet with Hamper

Proman Floor Cabinet with HamperWe are newlyweds, so fixin up the house...I ordered this for a guest bathroom that isn't so small, but the floor design only left a 22in square area for a hamper. Also, it's in good shape but was just blah...no decor, no shelves or cuboards for displaying towels, nothing interesting at eye level. The former renters even took the showerhead with them, it needed everthing.

I received it promptly, always a bonus in Alaska, and assembled it. While the fit and finish is the reason it is a four star review, the design deserves a five star. I put dark orange and light grey towls on the shelves, underneath is now the dirty towel hamper for all towels...I really like it. It does show dust faster than some, and even minor scratches show. Also the tilting hamper doesn't hold a lot. (Look closely at the amazon photo and you can see the back of the hamper in the picture is only about 70% as tall as the opening for it.) I think the company should make it in more than one color, since it is the only one designed like this I could find and I searched stores, internet, etc. I would recommend this to a friend.

Love it! Looks great! Only drawback is the finish chipped a little over time but, it gets tons of use at my house.

Buy Proman Floor Cabinet with Hamper Now

No comments:

Post a Comment