Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Quantum Storage Systems SL18 Side Ledge for 18" Deep Wire Shelving Units, Chrome Finish, 1&#03

Quantum Storage Systems SL18 Side Ledge for 18' Deep Wire Shelving Units, Chrome Finish, 1' Width x 18' Length x 4' Height
  • Accessories for chrome wire shelving units
  • Acts as a perimeter to retain shelf items and prevent anything from falling off
  • Made of carbon steel; chrome finish
  • 4" Height
  • 18" Shelf length

I suddenly realized a need for a tall bakers rack type of item for my kitchen. I looked into the METRO Commercial line of chromed steel wire racks. They look and work excellent. Some might be fine with InterMETRO as well, for lighter weight items.

In any case, I discovered, much to my dismay, that the rack company did not offer any sort of proper siding / backing, to keep items from sliding off the racks which can especially happen during movement. Then I discovered these sidings / backings and tried it. It worked excellently. Fit very nice and neat, but snugly, and provides an exceptional appearance as well as the sturdiness of support all the way around. If you are going to buy any metal wire racks, I very much recommend that you also purchase these sides and backs to go with them, just for added security.

No comments:

Post a Comment