Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rev-A-Shelf 5WB1-0918-CR 9" Single Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (18" Slides) - Wire-Chrome

Rev-A-Shelf 5WB1-0918-CR 9' Single Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket - Wire-ChromeI have a very narrow cabinet and found it hard to get things in the back, but this shelf pulls out and I can get to everything. It's also very sturdy. I like the chrome.

I bought these pull outs after not being able to find them at home deopt or lowes. I could not get the right size and was soo glad in the end. The pull outs are 100% quality. My husband was even suprised when they arrived and actually complimented the hardware and so on. I would recommend this product to anyone who is in need of kitchen slide outs. You will not be dissapointed. (easy installation took my husband about 5 mintes per drawer)

Buy Rev-A-Shelf 5WB1-0918-CR 9" Single Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (18" Slides) - Wire-Chrome Now

In our lower kitchen cabinet, we have a tall cutting board cabinet. It had a 3/4" vertical wood divider that made its use inefficient as we kept cutting boards on one side of the divider and foil, zip lock bags, etc. on the other all crammed in so we could only use what we could see in front of the cabinet, or what fell out when the door was opened. And we had more cutting boards and trays than would fit in only half the cabinet.

After removing the wood divider, I purchased a rev-a-shelf cutting board slider and installed it on the bottom of the cabinet. Then I installed this pull-out shelf above the tallest cutting board and we now have plenty of storage for all our cutting boards and all the food storage wrap and stuff.

These were easy to figure out how I wanted to install them after I made sure I had measured the cabinet to order the right size units.

As we have a lot of stainless steel appliances, it was nice to get stainless steel pullouts instead of appliance white pullouts.

Read Best Reviews of Rev-A-Shelf 5WB1-0918-CR 9" Single Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (18" Slides) - Wire-Chrome Here

This is a great product for storing all sorts of things, such as canned goods, small pots, lids for pots. I love the fact that I am able to pull it out & see things at a glance.

Want Rev-A-Shelf 5WB1-0918-CR 9" Single Pull-Out Chrome Wire Basket (18" Slides) - Wire-Chrome Discount?

I have made multiple purchases of these Rev-A-Shelf pull-out baskets,( and a few other, but similar brands), both the single as well as the double level models. I have installed 4 in the kitchen, 2 in the master bath and one each in the guest bathrooms. The Single pull-outs are a breeze to install though the double (lower and upper level pull-outs that allow each level to pull out separately)can prove a bit more difficult to install, especially if the cabinet opening is narrow. However, I think anyone with a drill, marker, and a screwdriver can install them with a minimum of DIY abilities. There is a video, I believe, that suggests they can be installed much faster than I found the case to be. Nevertheless, I had minimal difficulty after figuring out installation of the first one. Fortunately, my wife LOVES them. They are beautifully well made with attractive stainless steel and chrome and have allowed us to not only organize and retrieve items with ease (no more bending over or lifting heavy pans and Pyrex to get at the biggest ones which are always under a pile of lighter pans, nor getting down so as to reach into the back of the cabinet for hard-to-reach items. Also, we discovered that what used to require two cabinets for storage now requires only one cabinet.

I gave 4 stars instead of 5 only because of the cost. I did this reluctantly because cheaper ones I found at the local hardware stores are available and cost was a concern, but they do not look nearly as nice nor are they available in as many different sizes. For us, the appearance, quality and dealer we dealt with were more than worth the cost, though you may feel differently. Certainly, they are not cheap, but every one of our family and friends who have seen ours now want ones of their own. I would not hesitate to recommend them or the seller, especially if you have any difficulties bending down, finding enough storage, etc. My wife is handicapped, so for us it was a no-brainer, but I would have gotten them regardless.

Save 32% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment