Friday, March 28, 2014

Spectrum GL9020CLKIT Wallscapes Glacier 8 by 36 by 3/8-Inch, Clear Glass, Shelf Kit

Spectrum GL9020CLKIT Wallscapes Glacier 8 by 36 by 3/8-Inch, Clear Glass, Shelf KitThis exactly what I was looking for in a decorative shelf -nice looking in an understated way, solid construction and easy to install. I don't know what to make of the other reviewer's experience. Mine was, in fact, a complete "kit" that included the silver bracket, screws, etc. I am getting ready to purchase another one. If I am missing pieces-parts, I will update this review.

I received my order today, but it's not much of a shelf "kit" since all that was in the box was a glass shelf. Since I hadn't planned on using the Glacier bracket anyway, it's not a problem for me. Before ordering this, however, you might want to double check with Amazon if there's supposed to be a bracket with it.

Buy Spectrum GL9020CLKIT Wallscapes Glacier 8 by 36 by 3/8-Inch, Clear Glass, Shelf Kit Now

No comments:

Post a Comment