Friday, March 21, 2014

Triple Media Tower, holds 960 CDs

Prepac Black Triple-Width Wall Media Storage RackI ordered this unit to store my DVD collection, which is currently just under 300 titles. It has definitely helped to keep my media organized.

I like that the height of the shelves can be adjusted to fit CDs, DVDs, or even clamshell VHS cases. If the shelves are set to the height of a standard DVD box, the unit will fit five rows of DVDs -there will be a sixth row that is about the right height for standard CD jewel cases. At this height, you will have leftover shelving and hardware (the shelves are held in place with metal dowels) that I assume would come in handy if the unit were used for CDs, as you could then accomodate more rows of shelves.

The unit isn't difficult to put together. My only issue with the piece is its cumbersome distribution of weight. It's quite top-heavy. I actually had to screw picture framing hardware to both my wall and the back of the unit and tether the unit to the wall with wire to get it to stand upright. Before I did so, it would not stand straight on my carpeted floor with anything on the shelves. For the price, it works well and looks fine, but if you aren't prepared to do some engineering to hold the thing upright, it probably isn't the best product to buy.

I am very happy with this media storage unit. It was very easy to assemble and I had no problems with it tipping as mentioned in other reviews, even though I did not use the wall anchor provided. It is located on carpet and I did not have to use shims either. It holds all of my DVDs with room for my library to grow. I have well over 300 titles already. Would recommend this product to anyone. Very much worth what I paid for it.

Buy Triple Media Tower, holds 960 CDs Now

This product although its not made like some of the other expensive media cases was a great buy for the money. I was able to fill more than 500 dvds and I didn't need to secure the tower (to make sure that it didn't tilt).

Read Best Reviews of Triple Media Tower, holds 960 CDs Here

I think this is a great product. Love how it looks in the living room and that the shelf heights can easily be changed I use it to store DVDs, VHS, Blue-Ray discs and CD's. We did anchor it to the wall using the included hardware because we have a young child at home, but with that done, the case seems sturdy enough and was a good addition to help us stay organized. Other products were much more expensive but this one was a decent value.

Want Triple Media Tower, holds 960 CDs Discount?

I received the storage rack from UPS in a timely manner. The packaging was excellent! There were no damages because of the well thought out packaging of the product. It has clear assembly instructions and was easy to assemble. If you want a storage unit that can hold all of your DVDs, then this is the wall unit to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment