Saturday, March 1, 2014

Umbra Illuzine Metal Wall-Mount Magazine Rack

Umbra Illuzine Metal Wall-Mount Magazine RackVery nice! Displays magazines in an easily accessible and attractive fashion.

Fits perfectly on the wall over our crapper.

UPDATE 12/30/12 Looking GOOD! Still used daily, NO rust & as secure as the day we installed it! A++ Now if I could just find a good quality rust free curved shower curtain rod!

Pros: this will compliment any decor!!

Cons: hmmmm nothing that I can think of...........

I searched EVERY where for a wall magazine rack for our very humid bathroom that would not only eliminate the clutter from magazines being strewn about counters, baskets & YES, the floor! I wanted it to look good, be rust resistant & NOT dust collecter!

This is just the ticket! It's a heavy well made powdered silver colored metal, that doesn't even show at all when the magazines are on it. It appears as rust won't be aproblem. I will update this review IF I experience a problem later on down the road!

It holds 12 magazines, looks Unique, like the magazines are just floating off of the wall! Everyone likes it, you can even alter the theme/decor of the room by changing the magazines (covers) around & varying the sequence of their placement on the rack!

It was very simple to install, it takes only 4 screws & comes with wall anchors if needed! I only had to get a phillip's head screwdriver, tape measure & my son (ha ha) & it was up in 5 minutes!

I can't wait for these to go on sale so I can buy more for my other rooms & gifts to give for those "hard to buy for" people in my family & the bridal showers, housewarmings etc ....that I am always fumbling about TRYING to find something for!

This is such a cool looking item! I'll be sure to get some more for my college bound son, sure wish I had thought this up!

Buy Umbra Illuzine Metal Wall-Mount Magazine Rack Now

I originally thought it would be a brushed metal finish, but its not...silver paint/powder coat. Not a huge deal since most of the metal is covered by mags anyway. But all the rest of my bath fixtures are brushed metal.

Read Best Reviews of Umbra Illuzine Metal Wall-Mount Magazine Rack Here

The product that came wasn't anything different than advertised. It is what it claims to be. It was easy to hang and no problems using it as described. I just personally found it to look less impressive (a touch sloppy, too casual) once in my home and hung up. I put it above the toilet tank, with magazines filling it. I just dont know, it makes you want to be picky about which magazines you buy so when they're hung they don't look like an eye sore. Who wants to draw this much attention to a magazine cover? most of them aren't appealing to me. In other news I am letting my weight watchers and good housekeeping subscriptions lapse and picking up consumer reports, maybe those will look better hanging on this :)

Want Umbra Illuzine Metal Wall-Mount Magazine Rack Discount?

So my only complaint is a lack of instructions. I realize this sounds stupid, but I was looking for any info on/in the packaging for the size of the drywall screw anchors. I kept guessing and checking on how big they were. I think they are a bout 1/4". Not a big deal, but it could say somewhere what size of a hole you should be drilling. Whatever.

So it's a bit pricey, but a neat little rack. Up close you can see the metal divider between the two columns, but A) So what, it's not magic, we know they aren't really floating and B) if someone points it out they are probably the annoying type who tries to find the negative about anything.

So yeah, I only got this because my girlfriend bought me a subscription to Writer's Digest and so I figured it will be perfect and a nice display once it's filled out, and I can keep them around for reference later as well.

So if you have the spare cash or have a specific purpose, these are very cool.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment