Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welland 24 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Honey Oak

Welland 24 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Honey OakThese shevles are pretty nice. They look like real wood and where perfect for my sons trophies. They were pretty ease to hang and not to ahrd to level.

I love these shelves! I ordered 2 for the guest bedroom. They arrived right on time and were well-packed. The honey color is just right, and the installation was super easy. They look great!

One handy planning note: I cut paper to match the shelves height & length and taped on the wall to see what sizes would work before I made my order. This is how I selected the 24" from all the different sizes.

Buy Welland 24 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Honey Oak Now

My item arrived on time and in good shape. The color was exactly what I had hoped for! It was easy to hang and has stayed securely on the wall. I would make this purchase again!

Read Best Reviews of Welland 24 Inch x 3.25 Inch x 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Honey Oak Here

No comments:

Post a Comment