Monday, March 17, 2014

Welland 48 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Black

Welland 48 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf BlackThey don't float! The screws that come with it aren't sufficient to hold them, and you would have to find a beam to attach them to. (Not always where you would want the shelf) I had to go down to Home Depot and buy larger screws with jackets and some brackets. (weren't cheap) Then I was able to get them on the wall where I wanted them and solid. Now they look great but they're not floating!

I'm very happy with the build quality and look of this shelf. I'm using it as a mantle piece of sorts over my wall mounted fireplace. This shelf serves this purpose perfectly. Although this comes with it's own mounting hardware I opted to use my own more heavy duty anchors (although I imagine the included hardware would have been good enough.)

Buy Welland 48 Inch X 3.25 Inch X 5.25 Inch Corona Crown Molding Wall Shelf Black Now

No comments:

Post a Comment