Friday, March 14, 2014

Whitmor 6351-1234-JAVA Fashion Color Organizer Collection Hanging Accessory Shelves, Java

Whitmor 6351-1234-JAVA Fashion Color Organizer Collection Hanging Accessory Shelves, Javathesse are great, i have no linnen closet in my house,so i got two of thesse. they have good hanging hooks, and they have a solid bottom on each shelf, works great.

I've owned similar products by different brands in the past, to see them lose shape and become both weird looking and dysfunctional over time. I stuff all compartments with clothes (and not just underwear socks etc either) with this thing and it still stays in very good shape, with no noticeable sagging, and thanks to the metal frame hanger at the top, no slanting to either side. The quality is impressive. Considering the price, this product is a real steal.

Buy Whitmor 6351-1234-JAVA Fashion Color Organizer Collection Hanging Accessory Shelves, Java Now

This is perfect for my dorm room. I put my workout clothes (Tshirts, shorts, tanks and camis) on the shelves. It did not sag and seems to be very sturdy. I am very pleased with it!

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6351-1234-JAVA Fashion Color Organizer Collection Hanging Accessory Shelves, Java Here

First the goodmaterial's great. Great packaging. currently, looks long lasting. Is currently bearing quite a bit of weight in my closet

The only badits a lot smaller than i expected, so basically, clothes dont fit easily. My ironed shirts and pants dont go in. I have to give them an extra fold

All in all, an awesome product. Only, if it was bigger compartments

Want Whitmor 6351-1234-JAVA Fashion Color Organizer Collection Hanging Accessory Shelves, Java Discount?

This makes it so much easier to see sweathers I have. Great alternative to dresser drawers or on a closet selve that's too high to reach. Nice size wide enough to fit winter pullovers nicely and fits more than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment