Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wine Rack, 25-Bottle, Foldable and Stackable

Wine Rack, 25-Bottle, Foldable and StackableThis winerack fits our needs completely.

It allows more than two cases of product and takes up minumum room.

The item was purchased from Unbeatable Sales and we received quick, excellant service.

The winerack was very easily assembled and looks great.

Very affordable and does the job in a very nice fashion.

Ltejas Houston Texas

The wine rack is nice and very functional. My issue with it was the design of the shelves. The main piece is hinged and unfolds but you have to insert wooden dowels into pre-drilled holes to hold the shelves. The dowels were larger than the holes (I guess to make them snug) and you are instructed to insert them with a rubber mallet. Since there were no specific instructions on how hard or far to drive the dowels in I attempted to insert them as far as they would go. On one of them I split the wood around the dowel hole. After that I was very careful to tap them in only so far. This in my opinion is poor engineering and poor documentation. Had they documented better instructions and/or improved the design I would have been completely pleased with this product.

Buy Wine Rack, 25-Bottle, Foldable and Stackable Now

I love this rack. I'm not a big fan of putting things together. But the assembly that needed to be done on this rack was a snap. The sides & a couple of the shelves are hinged then the other shelves are assembled with dowel pins. It looks great!!

Read Best Reviews of Wine Rack, 25-Bottle, Foldable and Stackable Here

No comments:

Post a Comment