Friday, April 25, 2014

15" Locker Shelf-The Ultimate Solution In Locker Shelving-

15' Locker Shelf-The Ultimate Solution In Locker Shelving-My son needed a way of maximizing the space in his locker and this locker shelf definitely helped in that effort. Great product at a great price.

I purchased this for my son's first year of having a school locker. We looked at many different locker kits. To be honest, all the other kits looked cheap & not really functional. This kit is superior by far. It is a little more pricey but worth every penney. It is easy to install & fits the locker very nicely. The quality should ensure that it can be used for many years to come. My son was the only one at school with this locker kit. Some of his classmates had other kits, but when they saw his they ALL wanted one. I haven't asked if any of the kids have gotten one, but we have recommended it to everyone who has asked about it.

Buy 15" Locker Shelf-The Ultimate Solution In Locker Shelving- Now

The shelves are friction-held into the slots, so if your locker is wider, you have to wedge something behind one of the sides, shrinking your locker; if your locker is 9" exactly, this is what you expect, and does the job.

Read Best Reviews of 15" Locker Shelf-The Ultimate Solution In Locker Shelving- Here

Finally a locker shelf system that really works. They really do fit like they were built in to the locker and installation couldn't have been simpler for my 6th grader.

Want 15" Locker Shelf-The Ultimate Solution In Locker Shelving- Discount?

I had bought this with some skepticism, as I haven't found a locker shelf yet that impressed me. This one impressed me! It's super easy to install. Its very sturdy. It fits my binder and takes full advantage of the vertical space in my locker. I previously had one of those wire fold out ones and it kept falling and didn't take up enough space in my locker to make it worth the trouble. I love this shelf!! Thought it was pricey at first, but honestly....so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment