Thursday, April 10, 2014

Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 4-Tier Glass Corner Shelf

Convenience Concepts 157005 Go-Accsense 4-Tier Glass Corner Shelf, Clear GlassEasy to assemble. Feel sturdy. This contemporary shelf will complement your room design well. Price is decent.

its nice but i expected the support beams to be metal or aluminum. they are just plastic. it is not meant to be used as a heavy duty shelf, but works well in a bathroom setting

Buy Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 4-Tier Glass Corner Shelf Now

I was a little skeptical of the quality judging by things I've bought in the past. This arrived super quick and exceeded my expectations. Put together in less than 10 minutes! Glass is thick and strong (and tempered), the poles are sturdy. All parts are consistent, no defects. When put together it does not feel or look cheap. Used in bathroom for towels and toiletries. Its a perfect height.

Would love to have more available corners around the house to put more of these shelves in :)

Read Best Reviews of Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 4-Tier Glass Corner Shelf Here

It's a great little unit. I have it in my bathroom and it is just right. Easy to assemble, sturdy and easy to clean.

Want Convenience Concepts Go-Accsense 4-Tier Glass Corner Shelf Discount?

I ordered the shelves a couple of days ago and my order arrived earlier than the delivery date estimate was. It is very easy to put the shelves together and it looks very nice in my sunroom. The glass shelves seem to be sturdy enough. I use it for my indoor plantslooks good!

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment