Sunday, April 13, 2014

CreativeWare 5-Shelf Bamboo Tower

CreativeWare 5-Shelf Bamboo TowerI expected to get something in better quality. It took sometime to put it together. The quality is average. For me, it's not worthy the money.

This is a very nice shelf for the price. I have seen others for quite a bit more and they are probably about the same in sturdiness.

It is a nice shelf. Looks like the picture, and works well for towels, etc in the bathroom. I would recommend.

Buy CreativeWare 5-Shelf Bamboo Tower Now

It is the perfect tower for narrow spaces.

It is also easy to assemble (faster with an electric screwdriver).

The design is great and what impressed me most is the fact that

they included an extra screw. I have not seen this attention to

detail since the eighties. Kudos. I strongly recommend this product.CreativeWare 5-Shelf Bamboo Tower

Read Best Reviews of CreativeWare 5-Shelf Bamboo Tower Here

This was a great purchase. Small footprint but nice a tall. Easy to assemble. Holds lots of items and is recommended.

Want CreativeWare 5-Shelf Bamboo Tower Discount?

This is a really nice shelf, very stable and good size. Fits towels nicely. It's much better than some of the other similar products I looked at, such that you would get at a big retail store. I like it because it is very solid. It went together very quickly without any problems. The color is very nice with a lot of variation in each piece of wood, which you may or may not like. Overall this is a great shelf. It is pricey, but what isn't these days. I would rather pay a little more for a little better quality than get something that is going to fall apart in a few months.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment