Saturday, April 5, 2014

Lipper International Bamboo Over-The-Sink Shelf

Lipper International Bamboo Over-The-Sink ShelfThe Bamboo was bigger than I expected. At first I had concerns about it fitting over the sink, but it fits perfectly. I don't know why I waited so long to buy one. I am very pleased with it.

This is the second one of these for me. I almost didn't find it. Who has adequate cabinet and counter? No one I know. This little thing is built like a tank and will not warp under any serious load. Cleans easily. Very resistant to stain and about my most useful kitchen item.

Buy Lipper International Bamboo Over-The-Sink Shelf Now

this eased my crowded bath vanity nicely. waiting for the finish to have problems but so far it's doing fine.

Read Best Reviews of Lipper International Bamboo Over-The-Sink Shelf Here

Delivery very quick. Assembly took 2 seconds. Looks great and solves problem of sink clutter. Very pleased with purchase

Want Lipper International Bamboo Over-The-Sink Shelf Discount?

This little shelf has added so much to my super-small kitchen, both in looks and convenience. I already have a few other items that are bamboo and I swear by the products. They do not "absorb" the water and stay so nice looking all the time and give just a little added space that I needed. I'm now looking for a few other items that will match.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment