Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Rolodex Mesh Three-Tier Desk Shelf (22341)

Rolodex Mesh Three-Tier Desk ShelfI was looking for a tiered shelf that I could stack router/voip/modem onto for my mother-in-laws house. This is it! Sturdy mesh material allows for good airflow around the equipment, and open back for wires.

Very nice, multiple applications! Very well made, doesn't feel cheep or chinsy.

I will be purchasing another for myself for my equipment at home.

This is an excellent sorter. I have one at work and one at home. Looks nice, minimalist design, black mesh goes with just about anything. Can be used on a desk, or wall-mounted.

Buy Rolodex Mesh Three-Tier Desk Shelf (22341) Now

This is a very great product and I strongly recommend it. It's the best one I have bought from Amazon. It is as it said in the ad "three shelves" and I will like to add,"very strong construction material, nice shelf spacing and looks very nice on my desk. Only one draw-back, the base is a little smood and sometimes tends to slide away on-top my desk, from where I wanted it to stay but with added rubber pads to the base, its perfect.

Read Best Reviews of Rolodex Mesh Three-Tier Desk Shelf (22341) Here

We bough this holder for the price. However, my wife didn't like the way it was so "upright" and also that there was nothing preventing papers from sliding off the front if they were stacked too high or awkwardly. A little critical thinking... and problem solved. We turned the shelf over and it made a perfect tray that also tilted down at an angle for easy access. Overall it works great for what we wanted if for and it looks good on our desk, too.

Want Rolodex Mesh Three-Tier Desk Shelf (22341) Discount?

I need something to help with a sorting problem i have and i wanted my desk space back as well.

This three tier desk shelf looks great works well and most of all its ROLODEX!

It looks great with my new glass desk and has a spot for labeling

for me its : in route,delivered and invoice...just love it

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment