Friday, April 25, 2014

Salamander Archetype Saturn Wheels - 4 Pack

Salamander Archetype Saturn Wheels - 4 Pack
  • Heavy Duty casters for extra-heavy loads
  • Employs rubber rings to damp resonance while enhancing mobility
  • Includes brake locks
  • Weight Capacity: 400 lbs per set

Great product, always works flawlessly and looks good. This heavy duty casters allows you to move the Salamander racks around for making adjustments and they do not damage wooden floors or carpets.

Buy Salamander Archetype Saturn Wheels - 4 Pack Now

Due to the space limitations I had in my home regarding my second home theater unit, I needed to have my other Salamander Archetype to feature wheels for greater fluidity and mobility. These wheels fill the bill. Not only were they easy to place onto the bottom of my rack, in lieu of the rubber feet which normally come with the Salamander 5.0's, but they also got me going as well regarding putting the rest of the unit together. Once I was concluded loading up the rest of the components once the 5.0 was firmly in place, I was able to easily move the rack into position where it is now located. And even after I made my 5.0 a 7.0 via expansion, I can still wheel my unit around as needed to make adjustments in my second unit--as I have had to do. The saturn wheels even give my 7.0 extra-added height, making an already tall unit even taller. For the fluidity these wheels give, I say give these a whirl whenever better, preferred movement is needed for one's Salamander Archetype unit--however tall it may be. Very recommended!!!!

Read Best Reviews of Salamander Archetype Saturn Wheels - 4 Pack Here

The wheels work great on a tile floor. It makes moving the rack around effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment