Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SEI Black "X" Etagere

SEI Black 'X' EtagereI really like the way this thing looks and how sturdy it is. I didn't even mount it to the wall, and it holds up fine. (I don't have children, just a dog.)

That said, I almost pitched the pieces out the window before I ever got the unit assembled. The assembly isn't HARD. It's just awkward for one person to do alone.

See, you have to put the crossbar pieces into an X shape, and they just nestle together. They don't anchor. That's great because you need the flexibility to find the pre-drilled holes. But it's not so cool when you're trying to align the shelves perpendicular to said crossbar by yourself. After many attempts over two days, I ended up using my couch, some books, whatever I could find to stabilize the shelves. Then I attached the crossbar, carefully flipped the piece over and repeated the process.

I am a fairly handy person, so if you aren't good with a wrench or a screwdriver I recommend you buy a pizza and invite at least two handy friends to help.

this was exactly what was advertised. it was easy to assemble, looks great, and is really solid! I anticipate using it for years to come.

Buy SEI Black "X" Etagere Now

I purchased this item for our living room. It came within a week of ordering. I assembled it myself, but I would recommend two people put it together. It was very easy, just awkward. And if you aren't careful you could break it, which would be sad. It's a very nice and elegant looking piece and I love the spaciousness about it. My decorations and picture frames look great on it and since it is open, I can run the electric cable for my melt warmer through the back with it being complicated. There is a 20 pd weight limit for each shelf, just fyi. I love it and would buy it again, if I had the room.

Read Best Reviews of SEI Black "X" Etagere Here

It's just awkward. It came with missing screw holes and areas where no holes were supposed to be, were 'touched-up'.

Want SEI Black "X" Etagere Discount?

This has nice sturdy construction and my husband didn't have any trouble putting it together (but he used to assemble furniture for stores, so that might have something to do with it.) The finish is even and it fits together well.

Save 51% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment