Thursday, April 10, 2014

Self Adhesive Shelf Liner - 2 Pack - Buy 4, pay for 3 Promotion!

Self Adhesive Shelf Liner - 2 Pack - ava black - Buy 4, pay for 3 Promotion!The print is great. Unfortunately it gives off quite a smell, I'm guessing its the adhesive. I put it in my baby's dresser and have had to keep the drawers open so that it airs out a bit. I can't help but feel I covered up one problem with another one. It sure looks great, just not how you would want baby clothes to smell!!

This paper was very easy to line a shelf in my closet. The design is cute and was pretty easy to match up different sheets. Also I used only one roll to cover the top and bottom side of about 3 foot wide shelf. Nice product and I will likely order more for other areas of my home.

Buy Self Adhesive Shelf Liner - 2 Pack - Buy 4, pay for 3 Promotion! Now

My kitchen shelves are so hip and sexy! I'm so glad I found this great shelf paper. Black and white matches all colors!

Read Best Reviews of Self Adhesive Shelf Liner - 2 Pack - Buy 4, pay for 3 Promotion! Here

After a month of using this shelf liner in several areas of my house, my opinion is mixed. The liner is very cute; you can't find better patterns anywhere else. I love seeing these fun patterns all over my house. However, it's not very sturdy. I would not recommend it for shelves that get a lot of use.

It is holding up very well in my bathroom drawers and under the sink area. I keep small, light things in these areas. It's also doing well on the shelves in my linen closet. In the kitchen, it is not doing well. The edges are peeling up in many places. The liner on shelves that hold my baking pans have several gouges already and I am very careful pulling the pans in and out. There is also gouging on the shelf where I keep my containers of flour, sugar, and such. Anywhere where the edge of the paper meets the exposed edge of a shelf, this stuff is going to peel a little. But it's great for drawers and anywhere that you can wrap the liner down around the edge of a shelf.

Want Self Adhesive Shelf Liner - 2 Pack - Buy 4, pay for 3 Promotion! Discount?

This lining looks cute but smelled so toxic I would not use it for drawers with food, dishes, or clothes. Even after days of letting it off-gas, it still smelled.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment