Saturday, April 12, 2014

South Shore Furniture, Skyline Collection, TV Stand

South Shore Furniture Skyline Collection TV Stand, Sumptuous CherryOnce this item arrvied at my house it was damaged. I didn't even want to know what the process was going to be to fix that issue, nor did I want to wait for another one. So, it definitely took two people to put it together. I have never encountered a piece of furniture that was so hard to put together. If you are not careful moving the parts around the surface scratches VERY easily! Totally not worth your time or money.

This is a great item. We bought it to replace our old and tiny TV stand as our baby started to crawl and pull himself up onto furniture. This is perfect for that as it is very sturdy and stable.

It's arrives in a very heavy box (which I had to help the delivery guy carry up to the 3rd floor!) and it definitely requires 2 people to assemble, but once the hard work is done, it's fantastic and looks great too. I would definitely recommend.

Buy South Shore Furniture, Skyline Collection, TV Stand Now

I assembled this alone and even though I was concerned about the drawer glides, this went together perfectly. Everything matched up and the drawers are smooth rolling in and out. I bought two matching bookshelves to go with this and it looks terrific. The color is great too.

Read Best Reviews of South Shore Furniture, Skyline Collection, TV Stand Here

I love the quality of the stand, omg it is super heavy. When I received it was slightly damaged but I figured I could hide the gash. It looks a little different from the picture but its still a nice set. It took me 2 days to put it together, has a lot of pieces and the instructions aren't the best. I would order again if I had to.

Want South Shore Furniture, Skyline Collection, TV Stand Discount?

I agree that it takes a lot of time to put this together since it has many many pieces. But totally worths it. We bought the chocolate version of this tv stand and it is of very high quality and looks great. Our friends also bought south shore furniture after seeing this item at our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment