Saturday, April 19, 2014

Storage Solutions® 0510B 3-Tier Shelving

Storage Solutions® 0510B 3-Tier ShelvingIt's a good thing the product was black to hide all the rusted parts. The poles had rust on it and paint was chipped in various places. Wouldn't buy this one again, go with the stainless or chrome one.

but fell apart in the construction. the plastic grips gon't hold on too well due to shoddy lathing from the threads that connect the poles, and the top shelf now sits slightly loose but not terribly lopsided. Still good for what its worth, stores junk in my garage. =)

Buy Storage Solutions® 0510B 3-Tier Shelving Now

I am usually good with putting things together but this gave me a headache and wouldn't stand properly. I had my boyfriend do it and he was feeling the same. I end of trashing this piece because it wasn't work it and the it took too much energy to try to get it connected to stand properly.

Read Best Reviews of Storage Solutions® 0510B 3-Tier Shelving Here

I bought this to store products and ingredients for my business. It is a very sturdy shelf and very easy to put together.

Want Storage Solutions® 0510B 3-Tier Shelving Discount?

You cant beat these for the price. heavy duty and sturdy but as like others have said quality of workmanship is poor.

Some of the paint are already peeling.....

But again, for the price, dont expect too much for build quality.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment