Monday, April 28, 2014

Whitmor 6060-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Chrome

Whitmor 6060-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, ChromeI bought this shelf unit for the kitchen in our new apartment because we needed to free up some counter space. It is just deep enough for the coffee maker (I also purchased a while shelf liner for the top shelf to make things more stable on it) and the bottom two shelves hold my crock pot, stand mixer and juicer. It frees up other cabinet space and makes them easy to access, which is great. All in all, a nice unit and way cheaper than at the Container Store and just as sturdy.

I have more kitchen stuff than I have room in my kitchen to keep it all. I bought this shelving unit 3 months ago. This is a high quality product. I like to bake bread and other pastry goodies. So, I have lots of snapware containers filled with every flour imaginable, as well as walnuts, almonds, pecans, chocolate chips, all types of sugars, and other baking ingredients. They stack nicely. I have wine glass boxes (party sets) and heavy objects on it too, like cast iron pots and skillets. You know how heavy those particular cooking essentials are. It is steady, and does not lean, move or sway. It feels like it is bolted to the floor when you try to push it. You can totally put heavy things on it without worry. These Whitmor carts are beautiful asthetically. You can put them anywhere and they will look great. The chrome has a nice shine to it. It was shockingly easy to put together, even for someone like me who calls her big brother to assemble everything. I couldn't wait in line amongst my other sisters, as we all seem to need him at the same time. I wanted to use my shelf right away, so I got motivated and did it myself. I love the fact that you can create extra space instantly with the right materials. This shelf was perfect for the job.

I also have the smaller one (Whitmor 6056-344-N Supreme Cart, Chrome) for my laundry room holding all my detergents, my iron, and my sprays. I've had it for years no problems, very happy with it. It does not have any rust, even with the humidity in the laundry room.

Initially, I had purchased a similar shelf from Walmart. I had to take it back. But, this one is high quality. These Whitmor shelves have been excellent in meeting my storage needs. I have recommended them to friends who visit and compliment me on them. If I could give it 10 stars I would.

Buy Whitmor 6060-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Chrome Now

I love these shelves! I am terrible at putting anything together but I trusted some of the other reviewers and purchased this product. This shelf was so easy to put together. I was able to put it together by myself in less than five minutes. I think it would be easier with two people to maneuver the shelves into place, but I was able to do it alone. These shelves are sturdy and deep enough to hold a laundry basket. I loved it so much I bought two more. This has doubled this storage space in my closet.

Read Best Reviews of Whitmor 6060-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Chrome Here

incredible easy assembly, looks great, super sturdy. we're using it in our closet and love it. i would buy more of these for our other closets.

Want Whitmor 6060-3437 Supreme 3-Tier Shelving, Chrome Discount?

Bought this looking for an affordable storage option for our alcohol collection. It is hard to find affordable shelving sturdy enough for this. With this shelf we found:

Pro's:

-Easy to put together! I am a small uncoordinated female who rarely assembles things and was able to set it up quickly all by myself before boyfriend got home.

-Very easily holds a large amount of weight, and glass bottles full of liquid are heavy!

-Doesn't shake or wobble: when you are putting glass things on a shelf you don't want to have to worry that it's shaky and things will fall off and break.

-Once you set the desired height for the shelves, they don't slide down: when I opened the box and saw that little plastic things were all that would hold the shelves up I was very dubious but once I snapped them on they didn't budge, even if I leaned all my weight on them!

-Very good price for the quality. Shelving made specifically for wine or liquor costs hundreds and even more to ship, and the lower priced ones are more than this shelf and don't hold nearly as much. If you don't mind how it looks, this is really the best affordable option. And can't beat Prime shipping!

Cons:

-This isn't enough of a problem to knock any stars off for, but if you are going to set anything smaller on this shelf(narrower bottles etc) you will want to buy a stiff liner to lay on top of it. That way you don't have to worry about things wobbling and falling if you set them down and they're not balanced on two of the bars.

Conclusion: The description is accurate and next time I need a shelf for anything heavy I will turn to Whitmor shelving units!

Save 22% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment