Monday, May 5, 2014

A+ Childsupply Toddler 2 section Coat Locker

A+ Childsupply Toddler 2 section Coat LockerThis locker is made very well, real wood, sturdy. I bought it for my 8 year old, and it is WAY too small for him. Says it's recommended for children up to 17, I don't think it would be any use to a child over about 5.

I run an in home child care and thought this would suffice for my needs. This will only be a temporary fix for 2 (2-3 yrs old) toddlers but not a permanent cubbie. I will have to go to Kaplans and buy the real sized cubbies with 4 child spaces for $200. A 4T coat barely fits in this and the backpack had to be stored in the underneath compartment, not hanging next to the coat. Each child has a width of 8.5in of space, 7in deep in the top storage and 12in deep in the coat and underneath storage area. Instead of putting both hooks inside each child's area on the right and left, I placed one on the outside wall and the other on the inside of the outside wall using the 2 connectors. This way the 2 older children I have can hang their coat and book bags on the outside. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THIS ITEM AND I AM RETURNING IT.

The outer boards were warped and made this a bear to put together, other than that I believe this would be durable for quite some time.

Buy A+ Childsupply Toddler 2 section Coat Locker Now

My kids' coats and backpacks were getting out of control so I found something similar to what they have at their school. It's a little small. My 5 year old's coat drags on the bottom shelf and it's a little narrow for winter coats. I installed two extra hooks on the outside for backpacks. It does the job, but may be better suited for dress up clothes than for coats.

Read Best Reviews of A+ Childsupply Toddler 2 section Coat Locker Here

This "toddler" shelf is way too small. I have a 5 year old and a 2 year old and neither one of their coats will even hang inside because there is not enough space. I do not recommend this if you are looking for an area to store even your small child's gear.

Want A+ Childsupply Toddler 2 section Coat Locker Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment