Saturday, May 3, 2014

Adjustable Bathtub Shelf (White) (20-25.5" L x 5" W x 1.75" H)

Adjustable Bathtub ShelfThis is a very good bathtub shelf. My daughter likes to have cups of water when in the bath for fun and instead of using the bathtub ledge, I bought this, so we wouldn't get water all over the floor. It is perfect for this. Of course, it is good for putting shampoo and soap as well as kid toyos. I recommend this! thank you.

This shelf is the perfect solution to keep the bath tub supplies off the edges of the tub. I do think that the wire product may end up leaking and paint cracking over time, but is exactly the product I searched for.

Buy Adjustable Bathtub Shelf (White) (20-25.5" L x 5" W x 1.75" H) Now

We purchased a similiar item at a yard sale. When it began to show wear (rust on some of the metal under the coating) we needed to replace it. The only place I could find it was online at Amazon. I ordered it on Sunday night and it was delivered the following Friday. I love this one because it adjusts to fit the tub.

Read Best Reviews of Adjustable Bathtub Shelf (White) (20-25.5" L x 5" W x 1.75" H) Here

It only fits on the very end of my tub, along the wall. Basically, where there was a ledge already, it'll sit on that without falling in. Any other spot, and it's doomed.

I'm not going to return it because it still keeps my daughter from pouring a ton of water on the floor during bathtime, but it doesn't give the darn near full protection I'd have liked. I still have to keep an eye on her to make sure she's not about to dump her shelf of soaps in the tub with her, which was something I was trying to deal with by buying this shelf.

Want Adjustable Bathtub Shelf (White) (20-25.5" L x 5" W x 1.75" H) Discount?

good product, it works and fits my bathtub, not alot I can ssay about this other than it was worth the money and the quality is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment