Friday, May 23, 2014

Cambre DW1WS-BC Sky Shelf On Wall Double Wide Wood Slim AV Shelf System (Black)

Cambre DW1WS-BC Sky Shelf On Wall Double Wide Wood Slim AV Shelf System
  • Easy to install
  • Customizable to fit most any wall space
  • Reversable Cherry or Espresso finish
  • Includes 12"of wire management "wire wraps"
  • Holds up to 100 lbs

The Cambre double wide sky shelf was exactly what I needed and wanted. I have two components that I wanted to house under my new wall mounted 55" television. I wanted them to be discreetly placed on the wall space, and not stacked on the floor. I liked what I saw when I found the product through Amazon. I was completely satisfied when I got and installed it. The shipping was unbelievably fast! The product was very well constructed, and the instructions were easy to interpret. I was able to install the shelf on the wall quickly and securely and it was the exact size I needed for the two components I had. Also, it is designed in such a way that I was able to run the component wires through the wall hidden by the shelf and back through into the T.V. The overall look is great and has received many compliments from friends and visitors. The hardware and shelf are strong and durable, and I cannot anticipate any problems with the set up in the future.

Buy Cambre DW1WS-BC Sky Shelf On Wall Double Wide Wood Slim AV Shelf System (Black) Now

I wanted a single shelf that would hold my cable box and blue ray player but not crowd/clutter my bedroom wall. I have a small child at home and didn't want to put the TV and boxes on a stand where she could get into it. This item does all that and looks good. My only complaint is the exposed screws/hardware underneath the shelf are a little distracting and could be concealed a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment