Monday, May 19, 2014

Chrome-Plated Steel Closet Shelf Dividers, set of 4

Chrome-Plated Steel Closet Shelf Dividers, set of 4Giving these shelf dividers three stars mostly because they were cheap. I ordered two sets, so that's 8 dividers in total. Two of them are fine -fit the shelf well and do their job fine. The others are either "loose" in the clamp that goes around the shelf, or worse, don't stand up straight because of the shoddy manufacturing.

My shelves are kind of thin, so I found a workaround by putting wood shims underneath. Not a perfect solution, but works okay. And you might not have this problem if you have thicker shelves.

The problem with the dividers leaning at a noticeable tilt (say, at 80 degrees instead of 90 degrees), though, is pretty annoying.

I bought these to organize my closet and they work well fit shelves 12" deep or so but they all lean slightly and are not perpendicular to the shelf at all.

Buy Chrome-Plated Steel Closet Shelf Dividers, set of 4 Now

I'd been looking for a way to organize my closer shelf and this was just what I needed! Super product and great price.

Read Best Reviews of Chrome-Plated Steel Closet Shelf Dividers, set of 4 Here

on the flimsy side but it works. i have it installed on shelves that are about 1/2" thick and 24" wide. they don't grip the shelf tightly so they tend to not keep its position when you bump into them. otherwise, they work as marketed...

Want Chrome-Plated Steel Closet Shelf Dividers, set of 4 Discount?

Not as strong / sturdy as I expected but I will make do. I am using these on wire racks and I'm sure that's the reason I find them that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment