Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Furinno 99634LC/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf, Light Cherry

Furinno 99634LC/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf, Light CherryAfter getting another one, I did purchase this one, even in-spite of the color being nowhere close to cherry. Additionally, as with the other one, there were chips on the corners of the veneer on each shelf. Fortunately the chips were on the back side so as not to be so evident. All in all a good buy with free shipping.

Pros:

Very easy to assemble.

Amazon's usual lightening fast delivery.

Packaged pretty well.

Stands firm even on carpeting.

Very sturdy since I have about 100 old LP's. I placed 50 on the bottom shelf.

Cons:

Not overly attractive for those who have decorating in mind.

Chipped shelves.

The color was nowhere near cherry, as I had expected.

For anyone needing a low cost shelving solution, this is a good deal. Remember, however, the color is more of a light oak than cherry.

Hope this helps.

This is an excellent purchase for those who have a lot of books sitting around the floor, as I did. These shelves are very easy to put together, they hold loads of books on the 3 levels, and they are cheap. I highly recommend them for people who want to get a small set of shelves to hold about 50-60 or more books.

Buy Furinno 99634LC/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf, Light Cherry Now

decent shelf for the price, but the packaging is terrible. The first shelf I ordered arrived scratched, dented and with parts missing. The second was better, still dented, but I decided not to go through the trouble of returning a second one.

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 99634LC/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf, Light Cherry Here

The product itself is ...or could be ...nice for the price. I just needed a couple shelves for books. I ordered two of them and the corners on half of them were damaged along the way. I don't know if it's a problem at the factory or with Amazon. The damage wasn't so severe that it was worth taking the time to rewrap and send back but still... Without the damage I would have definitely given four stars.

Want Furinno 99634LC/BK 3-Tier Multipurpose Storage Display Rack/Shelf, Light Cherry Discount?

I needed shelving for my classroom library and this was perfect. Price was excellent, great size, they hold 12 book baskets, and easy to assemble.

Save 63% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment