Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Graham Hill 42 in. Panel TV Stand in Autumn Maple Finish

Graham Hill 42 in. Panel TV Stand in Autumn Maple FinishGreat sturdy piece of furniture to hold my TV. The Autumn Maple is darker than what appears in the picture.

If you like assembling, this does meet the challenge.

The good about this product is that it will hold a 32 inch tv and a 52 inch tv..I like it for that reason ONLY

Putting this together was the hardest and the most confusing thing in the instructions I was to use 50 nails and I have like 20 nails left over and I don't see what the 50 nails are for. Be careful when putting this together because it will chip the paint easily and on top of that is very cheap wood. Be careful when trying to screw the nail in the wood the wood will chip and break off.

The COLOR of this product is misleading I bought this because it look like it could match my two side pieces and I wanted this to go in the middle of it..when I got this it looks like the crayon brown or a hersey candy chocolate. The Marble which is the top piece is like the only thing that is good quality or maybe the heaviest.

I will not reccommend this product to no one and I will never buy furniture online again I need to see the color for myself

Buy Graham Hill 42 in. Panel TV Stand in Autumn Maple Finish Now

No comments:

Post a Comment