Thursday, May 29, 2014

Safco 30 Compartment Literature Organizer With Doors

Safco Model 30-Compartment Literature Organizer with Doors, MahoganyInstructions were lacking and could have been more detailed. Had some lengthy frustrations with adjusting the doors to ensure they were even. Once I was all finished with the assembly, I was very pleased. I loved that it has doors to hide the literature, looks so much better in my office. The shelves are fantastic and very sturdy. Instead of the standard cardboard shelves that slide into slots, this has metal shelf pins and hard shelves. I don't foresee the shelves falling like the previous literature organize I had before.

This is a great sorter for papers. It was a little bit on the difficult side to assemble, but once put together, it's actually very functional. The shelves are made of particle board, but it's better than ones that have just corrugated cardboard. Overall, it's a very sturdy piece.

Buy Safco 30 Compartment Literature Organizer With Doors Now

Nice Product. I really like the doors in the front which is what I was looking for. The back should have hooks in order to hang this product and heavier material in the back. Also wood color is darker than it appears. I was looking for light oak but it actually was a medium oak color. But overall I'm happy with this product.

Read Best Reviews of Safco 30 Compartment Literature Organizer With Doors Here

No comments:

Post a Comment