Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Sauder Beginnings Storage Cabinet - Soft White

Sauder Beginnings Storage Cabinet - Soft WhiteWas very easy to put together and looks OK. Biggest downside (and why I have only 4 stars) is that it only has two shelves and does not extra adjustment holes to add another shelf yourself.

I am very sensitive to chemicals, so I debated about purchasing this type of cabinet. It has been months now since the purchase, but I can still smell the chemicals. The cabinet serves the purpose we bought it for, and is a good size to go in our hallway. I called the company to ask about the outgassing, and they said it should be through outgassing in a week or two. I've tried leaving the doors open, and we left it on a covered porch for a few days, but it is still giving off fumes. Would have liked to have given it a better review, as it isn't the workmanship that is the problem, but the type of material used.

Buy Sauder Beginnings Storage Cabinet - Soft White Now

Wish it was a little taller, but this is a great sturdy cabinet. This cabinet is perfect for what I needed it for. I think it should have been a little cheaper for the size.

Read Best Reviews of Sauder Beginnings Storage Cabinet - Soft White Here

I've purchased a few cabinet items somewhat similar to this.

Based on that experience, this product is above average in terms of:

* all parts present

* no objectionable damage

* easy to assemble

* free shipping

Particle board can be particularly vulnerable to rough handling in shipping. This one made it 99% intact.

Want Sauder Beginnings Storage Cabinet - Soft White Discount?

this cabinet is not of the best quality wood but a good buy for the price. It was free (super saver) shipping and arrived quickly. (It was delivered before the estimated delivery date!) Also it was very easy to assemble. its not very big, about 5ft tall and 2 ft wide but its extra storage that I needed. :)

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment