Saturday, May 10, 2014

TRINITY EcoStorageTM 6-Tier NSF 48"x18"x72" Wire Shelving Rack w/wheels - Chrome

TRINITY EcoStorageTM 6-Tier NSF 48'x18'x72' Wire Shelving Rack w/wheels - ChromeOrdered these, this brand (TRINITY) from COSTCO.COM, sent them back. These are NOT the same gauge as the HEAVY DUTY shelf units. Even though they call these Heavy Duty, beware, good only for light to medium weights, (under 150#) The picture shows a reinforced center on the shelves....THERE IS NONE. These are strictly a medium duty shelf. The shelf units sold in the COSTCO Warehouse are obviously heavier duty and the gauge of the wire is larger. These will not support 300 lbs as stated without sagging. I wouldn't recommend for garage storage, heavy items. General assembly is all the same on this type of units, but there is a big difference in shelf strength.

Update 10-12-10.....A year plus has gone by....obviously they have changed their product according to the recent reviews....my review was accurate at the time it was written....things change, but after my experience, I want to see what I'm getting. And the person from Trinity that said Costco never sold "Trinity" products, I suggest you do your homework before you make a statement that is not truthful, I just, at this writing checked Costco website, there are 7 Trinity products available from Costco.com....and at a cheaper price too!!!!

I put this rack together a few nights ago and I *love* it! I don't know how much, in terms of weight, I've put on it but each of the shelves is full of many different things from kitchen appliances to books to games, and so on and so forth. I have no doubt that these shelves would be able to hold upwards of 500 pounds on each! The rack was not only really easy to assemble, but adjusting the shelf height, even after I'd set the entire thing up, was also really easy! It was a breeze to move the interlocking mechanisms that secure the shelves in place.

Much like C. Lin, I, too, am uncertain that the first reviewer bought the same shelf. He states that there is no reinforced center on the shelves but mine definitely has them. I would definitely get more of these should the need arise!!

Buy TRINITY EcoStorageTM 6-Tier NSF 48"x18"x72" Wire Shelving Rack w/wheels - Chrome Now

I chose this product because it was reasonably priced. I am so glad I purchase it. It was extremely easy to assemble. The design is wonderful. I am using it to store food in my pantry. It holds everything easily. I have quite a bit of weight on the shelves as I am storing home-canned goods. The shelves are adjustable. I am using the wheels but there are also optional stationary legs. The wheels work great. I would highly recommend this unit for anyone.

Read Best Reviews of TRINITY EcoStorageTM 6-Tier NSF 48"x18"x72" Wire Shelving Rack w/wheels - Chrome Here

While researching for racks for my garage, I found these and due to the price, I decided to buy these despite one of the reviews being negative.

Shipping was fast, building was simple, and I found that there was a reinforced center and Ive been able to put my weights on there with no sagging.

Great product, great price, no problems.

Want TRINITY EcoStorageTM 6-Tier NSF 48"x18"x72" Wire Shelving Rack w/wheels - Chrome Discount?

I bought 4 of these, (2 for starters, then 2 more a week later) One out of the 4 arrived with a bent shelf, no fault of the manufacturer, it had been manhandled on delivery. I straightened it myself, not wanting to wait since it was a holiday weekend and I wanted to use them.

Setup was easy. Since they are chrome I waxed them first to make sure the finish was clean and so they would stay polished without fingerprints. Installation was very easy, the uprights have double rings regularly spaced that can be used for counting where to put the plastic shelf locks to make sure you have them all at the same height without having to readjust them.

Build quality is good, I put the casters on mine, to make it easy to move for cleaning. The height was great, I've got storage to the ceiling, no dead space. I've had my shelves about 3 weeks and so far, they are great. I happened to catch a sale and got a 25% discount, so whats not to like?

I'll likely buy more for the basement as well. Comes with a wrench, not really needed, since the threads will thread together by hand. One spare plastic shelf mount, in case you break one, and though I bought the style with casters, they included leveling pads in case I didn't want to use the wheels.

I quite like them, they add a clean look to the rooms, and will outlive me I'm certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment