Thursday, May 1, 2014

Vinyl Veneer High Capacity Wall Rack (CD-1500 Series) Oak

Vinyl Veneer High Capacity Wall Rack OakThe CD storage rack is of high quality and the finish looks much better in person than the picture shows. The CD rack comes double boxed with card board and lined with styro foam to protect the finish in shipment. Assembly is quick and the CD rack is held together sturdily as I have over 1200 CDs on it. The CD rack is finished with wood veneer even in places that do not show which is most appreciated. The adjustable shelves handle the weight of the CDs easily and lock in place so that they contribute to the over all strength of the unit. The CD rack is a nice size and fits just right in the space I have available for it. Over all I am very pleased with my purchase.

This is a great shelf. it really helps to mantain organized all my music and dvd's. Very fast to assemble, and the size is great; does not take too much room.

Thank you very much, sincerely

R.L.

Buy Vinyl Veneer High Capacity Wall Rack (CD-1500 Series) Oak Now

The shelf came within days. It was easy to set up, and I got it up and my cds and dvds on it in a couple of hours. For such a tall, thin shelf it is amazingly stable, and with a capacity of 1500 cds, I'll be able to fit in a lot more in the future.

Read Best Reviews of Vinyl Veneer High Capacity Wall Rack (CD-1500 Series) Oak Here

No comments:

Post a Comment