Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Wildon Home 800234 Scio Bookshelf in Cappuccino

Wildon Home 800234 Scio Bookshelf in Cappuccino
  • Width (side to side): 19" W
  • Height (bottom to top): 67" H
  • Depth (front to back): 16" D
  • Storage: Five Shelves in Varying Sizes
  • Shelves & Doors: 5 Shelves

after I bought it , I tried to return it due to my limited living room space. but, when it was delivered, I opened the box and assembled it quickly and easily. it turned out to be very attractive decorative high end shelf. so, I removed my old shelf to spare extra space for it.

Buy Wildon Home 800234 Scio Bookshelf in Cappuccino Now

This is one great looking shelf however it is only functional if you want to put decorative objects on it. The shelves are VERY small, even for books. I use it next to my TV that is flat mounted on above the fireplace. However the shelves are all very small and only the bottom two will hold a TV receiver with careful fitting. My PS3 barely fits too. There is no way to put my surround sound received on it though. If the shelves were about 6" bigger on the bottom three shelves, it would be very versatile.

No comments:

Post a Comment