Thursday, May 15, 2014

Winsome Milan 3-Tier Wood Bookcase

Winsome Wood 5-Tier Storage Shelf, TallI am amazed at what a piece of junk this shelf truly is. I could not agree more with the first review. The only real wood on this shelf is the top and the four corners. Everything else is made of particle board. I had to send for a new one because the first one I ordered came with the particle board cracked and when the second one came a different piece was cracked. By combining pieces from both I was able to make a whole shelf but wish I never even started putting it together. I have spent 2 hours now trying to screw eight wood screws in with an allen-wrench and am still not done. I am young with good eyes but you can not see to get the wrench in. It frustrated me so much that I had to stop and write this. It is poorly constructed and the design for putting it together is not thought out at all. It looks cheap, it is cheap, and yes, the staining is extremely uneven. DO NOT BUY THIS SHELF!!!

I've put together furniture from IKEA, Target, and a few other stores and the quality of build and instructions were 10x better than this product. The parts just don't fit together the way they should. Don't buy

Buy Winsome Milan 3-Tier Wood Bookcase Now

Please don't buy this product. It is very poorly made. The back panel is split in to two halves: one half of the panel was not long enough or wide enough to fully cover the seams, leaving visible gaps along one side and the top. The staining on this product is uncharacteristically uneven. It just isn't worth the money.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Milan 3-Tier Wood Bookcase Here

I ordered this thinking that I could use it for books but when I got it and tried to put it together, I realized how cheap and weak it was. Maybe I could use it to hold baskets full of socks or small articles of clothing, but I wanted a bookcase. I guess I should have researched it more,but when I searched for "3 shelf bookcase" this one popped up. It sounded good and looked nice, but $94 was too much for something that isn't strong.

Want Winsome Milan 3-Tier Wood Bookcase Discount?

This item arrived in a broken package that was loosely held together by packing tape.

During lengthy, labor intensive assembly parts looked flimsy and cheaply made.

Upon being assembled the item was stood up on its feet only to find out that ONE FOOT is SHORTER than the others by about 1/2 inch!!!!

After a tedious session of putting this thing together, taking it apart in hopes of exchange for another, properly made one, was NOT an option. We kept it and put things under the short leg... MANUFACTURER PLEASE FIX!

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment