Sunday, May 11, 2014

WIRE SHELF DIVIDERS - SET OF 8 (FOR WIRE SHELVES)

WIRE SHELF DIVIDERS - SET OF 8I bought these to divide up the space on my long wire shelving to be able to stack clothing higher and prevent the toppled mess. I have the Rubbermaid configurations shelving system. This fits so/so and is a bit wobbly. Since our shelving is the approximate height of the dividers, that provided a bit more stability but it was difficult to fit the divider in this way. Also the way the dividers "hook" on or under the shelves was notcompatible and is wobbly because you can only hook either the front or back sides with the rubbermaid wire shelves. Since there are not many products out here that will divide a wire shelf I've made it work but I probably would not buy these again.

I bought these to organize my closet. The instructions say that you only have to attach the front of the divider to the shelf. I don't know how they expected these to stay in place with that kind of system. However, I was able to stretch the sides a little bit in order to hook the back to the shelves, that way they are more secured. The problem is that I have looked around everywhere and can't find any other dividers. So, these will have to do until something better comes around

***UPDATE****

5/18/2011 piece of @#*% I bought some more thinking that I would do the same and try to adjust them. This time they broke. Going right back with the pieces that broke in a ziplog bag. I have also downgraded the stars from 2 to 1

Buy WIRE SHELF DIVIDERS - SET OF 8 (FOR WIRE SHELVES) Now

I purchased the wire shelf dividers for my grand children's closets, the complany failed to describe what diameter the ends would snap on to. Therefore they did not fit their closets, the wire shelf ends were too fat. I was going to send them back when I realized I would have spent the same amount in the return as in the purchase so I decided to keep them because they fit on my wire shelves in my closet. So I had to search for other wire dividers and found them at Lillian Vernon and had to spend a whole lot more then $20.00. End of story I will not buy anything unless it is sent through Amazon itself and with free shipping!

Read Best Reviews of WIRE SHELF DIVIDERS - SET OF 8 (FOR WIRE SHELVES) Here

I searched all over the city and online for organizers like this and almost gave up. But one day I searched again and they popped up on Amazon. I love these dividers. They are inexpensive but work great. My sweaters kept sliding all over the shelves ending up in lopsided piles until I got these dividers. They attach easily and stay in place.

Want WIRE SHELF DIVIDERS - SET OF 8 (FOR WIRE SHELVES) Discount?

I have a standard closet setup. These dividers do not fit in any way, shape or form. Two of the dividers were broken when unpacked. After trying to install, the ends of several of the dividers broke off. They were not mishandled or forced. This is a very shoddy product.

No comments:

Post a Comment