Friday, June 6, 2014

70" TV Stand

70' TV StandThis stand is simply gorgeous and sturdy as well. It's just the right fit for my 65" plasma, Home Theater System, and a couple of good-sized baskets, too! I had no trouble moving this stand without having to remove anything on it thanks to the 8 casters. It is very easy to manuever over carpeting, even fully loaded.

I mistakenly thought that other than the 2 clear glass shelves, the remainder was made of metal. It actually consists of 2 clear short shelves, 2 long black tempered glass shelves that comprise the top and bottom, and on the back, 3 metal plates with holes designed to guide your cords/wires out behind the stand.

As they are the screw-in rather than snap-in type of casters, I found installing them to take longer than any other aspect of assembly. Unlike another reviewer, I noticed no off-odors from my casters.

Full specifications:

Dimensions: 62" W x 21" D x 23.25 " H

Usable Center Shelf Space:

Middle shelf : 18.25" W x 18.5" D x 8.5" H

Bottom shelf :18.25" W x 18.5" D x 8.5" H

Usable Left & Right Shelf Space:

Middle shelf : 19" W x 18.5" D x 8.5" H

Bottom shelf :19" W x 18.5" D x 8.5" H

Weight capacity:

Top shelf: 200 lbs

Middle shelf: 80 lbs

Bottom shelf: 250 lbs

My purchase is not going to show as a verified Amazon purchase, but I did buy it from WebMall2000, just from a different website

The package came breakage proof. Needed a second pesron to put it together, as the glass boards are very heavy. Have storage for all devices. Bought 2 black canvas baskets for the DVDs and it looks great! Thanks to its wheels it can be moved easily for cleaning.

Buy 70" TV Stand Now

Was delivered a couple of days ago. I assembled it immediately. I did have to go to the manufacturers website to get the assembly instructions. Which only took a few seconds. It was easy to put together. The glass is heavy and may take two people to assemble. Once it is assembled there are wheels on it, so that you can move it to whatever wall you want without lifting it. It goes perfect with my 70" Vizio Smart TV. The stand is high enough so that the TV is level with you when I am on my sectional. I could not have found A better stand.,

Read Best Reviews of 70" TV Stand Here

Excellent purchase. Holds my 70" television, my computer, and all of my components perfectly. Looks very sharp. I highly recommend.

Want 70" TV Stand Discount?

Heavy, good-looking, solid and stable glass design. A wet towel to wipe up dust is all that's needed to keep it looking shiny. Great value.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment