Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Atlantic Solo Flexible TV Stand or A/V Tower (Wild Lime)

Atlantic Solo Flexible TV Stand or A/V TowerNow, as I'm a recent graduate and don't have a lot of money, I don't buy new piece of furniture often. So I was pretty excited when I splurged a little and got myself this media stand. I have a bunch of game systems and I figured this stand would be good for displaying them.

One problem is that because the green color is a veneer, during shipping it got bumped around a bit and the veneer peeled and chipped around the corners of the boards slightly. Luckily it was nothing hugely noticeable, but still pretty annoying when you're dropping $140 one a product.

Unfortunately, poor construction has rendered one of the glass shelves useless to me. One of the screw holes is actually too big for the screw, so I can't install one of the small pieces that is meant to support the glass. And this wasn't the only construction problem.

Many of the screws did not fit the pieces of the wood properly, or simply did not screw in all the way. An hour of extra work was required to get all of the pieces secure enough that I felt comfortable putting any weight on it.

I'm kind of disappointed, because if all of the pieces fit together properly this would be an awesome piece of furniture. Now that it's basically fully constructed I can't even send it back, because the hardware is so ill-fitting that it can't be taken apart. I'm probably going to just try to superglue the last support into place, and hope the other three take enough weight that it doesn't come unglued.

It looks great as a media tower in my living room. It's very sturdy, solid, and feels like it can hold a lot of weight.

I have an issue here, though. When it arrived, I put most of it together only to realize that crucial mollies were missing in order to install the glass shelves. So I have an audio tower without any glass shelves. Maybe it was poorly constructed at the factory?

Also, I was expecting some semblance of fake wood grain, but it's solid paint with no trace of wood grain, not even a fake laminate grain. It's ok, but I would have preferred a wood grain look.

Buy Atlantic Solo Flexible TV Stand or A/V Tower (Wild Lime) Now

I love this stand. It is very durable and sturdy. It fits my tv well and my tv looks nice onit.

Read Best Reviews of Atlantic Solo Flexible TV Stand or A/V Tower (Wild Lime) Here

For your money you can't beat it and it looks great. It went together within 30 mins. No problems. I would recommended this product to a friend.

Want Atlantic Solo Flexible TV Stand or A/V Tower (Wild Lime) Discount?

Looks great in my room. Brings color in an unexpected way. It is currently housing my tv, dvd player and collection, books and other school related items, as well as a bin full of hair products. One of my most loved purchases from amazon!

Save 61% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment