Sunday, June 1, 2014

Corner 45" TV Stand

Corner 45' TV StandArrived on time in perfect condition; the box, too! Easy to assemble by one person; looks great in the TV room under the 42" Plasma TV. A highlight of the room.

I've owned this corner TV stand for a number of years and it's perfect for medium or small condo living rooms. I've had a 40" TV on it, with additional components on the shelves below. It fits in different decors. A year ago I moved to another condo and the stand was easy to dismantle, pack and reassemble in my new home, and looks as great as it did when brand new. Highly recommend it.

Buy Corner 45" TV Stand Now

For the price it is a very nice stand and holds my 50" tv just right. I wouldn't put a larger tv on it though. Probably should have gotten one with the dark legs because this stand almost disappears in my room which may not be a bad thing.

Read Best Reviews of Corner 45" TV Stand Here

LOOKS GREAT IN MY SMALLISH FAMILY ROOM. NEEDED SOMETHING THAT WOULD'T LOOK BULKY. EASY TO ASSEMBLE TOO.

Want Corner 45" TV Stand Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment