Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Easy Track RS1423 24-Inch Closet Shelf, White, 2-Pack

Easy Track RS1423 24-Inch Closet Shelf, White, 2-PackMy closet is beautiful and organized. I put the large Easy Track closet organizer on each 8'wall with 2 drawers and shelves. The whole thing rests on a horizontal metal strip so you do have to be careful not to overload it. I found this out the hard way, but I had seriously overloaded. With just all of my clothes, shoes, purses, etc. it is fine, but I had stacked some books and photo frames on a shelf and the whole side pulled out of the wall. It was easy to fix and I added legs on the center section just to be sure. Since then, no problems!

Great match for my existing cherry laminate shelves. well made, arrived in a heavy duty box and on time. Woulkd buy again from this company.

Buy Easy Track RS1423 24-Inch Closet Shelf, White, 2-Pack Now

These shelves are decent in quality, but overpriced for what they are. The quality of the laminate was poor on my first order, and I exchanged them. They seem to get damaged easily during shipping.

Read Best Reviews of Easy Track RS1423 24-Inch Closet Shelf, White, 2-Pack Here

This worked great and added needed shelf space to my closet setup. Arrived promptly and was just as described online.

Want Easy Track RS1423 24-Inch Closet Shelf, White, 2-Pack Discount?

the laminate chips off easily. The shelves are made of particle board which crumbles where the laminate has chipped. I would not recommend.

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment