Monday, June 23, 2014

Five-tier Wall Unit Corner Rack/Stand Dark Walnut Finish Wood

Five-tier Wall Unit Corner Rack/Stand Dark Walnut Finish WoodI purchased a Coaster 5 tier corner wall unit through vision decor. The item arrived with the finish peeling and cracked on the edges and was of extremely poor quality, very unstable. Do not use it to display valuable objects. The finish was to be dark walnut but was very red in color. All that being said, it suited my purposes so I decided to keep it. Upon assembly it was missing one small part. I contacted Coaster who in turn said I needed to contact Visiondecor-that was April 4th. Since then I have received nothing but a runaround "the person who handles the replacements parts is no longer with the company", Coaster is not responding etc. It has now been over 2 months and Visiondecor is not even responding to my emails. Buyer Beware!!!!!!

The item was received just as described. I am very happy with it. It fits perfectly, where I intended to put it.

Buy Five-tier Wall Unit Corner Rack/Stand Dark Walnut Finish Wood Now

You need to know that it is not dark walnut, its a cherry color. I knew this risk when I bought it because of the other reviews, took my chances and it was not dark. Other than that, it is nice, it came with all the necessary parts and it was easy to put together. If you are wanting something in a dark walnut color I would not recommend this for you.

Read Best Reviews of Five-tier Wall Unit Corner Rack/Stand Dark Walnut Finish Wood Here

It is as described, but it's not sturdy. Pretty piece, I just wish it was wider, and that the support was stronger, the shelves are tiny...if too much weight is forward it leans forward. Not bad, but not what I was wanting. Hence the 3 stars!

Want Five-tier Wall Unit Corner Rack/Stand Dark Walnut Finish Wood Discount?

This unit is a perfect shelf for a small home. It saves space and make your home decorating a little unique with different sizes of all collection items. And it is very easy to assemble as quick as 5 minutes to complete the set. Fast shipping, perfect condition when arrive, and great customer services. I would like to recommend this seller and this product. It's very cheap compare to others as well.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment